Monday, March 10, 2008

So what do you shoot?


This was a fantastic weekend, a true eye opener if you may. I spent the weekend in Philadelphia at a Photography Business conference. Now, I have always seen myself as an artist and the "Selling out" was going to be the worst thing I could do. IT DEFINETLY IS NOT!!!!! I came out here to learn what is was going to take to make a career of doing what I love. So, now I'm motivated, I'm doing things, I'm meeting people, I'm learning. I'm learning that I'm not doing enough, so I sit here writing tonight thinking of what it would take to make a career happen. Anyways, the moral of this whole little introduction.... What do you shoot? This question has been asked to me a million times and this was the first weekend when I didn't know the answer. It seems like an easy question.... but sometimes I just don't know.

No comments: